Farm to Table Tour - For Adults
• Learn the benefits of growing crops vertically
• Harvest fresh leafy-greens and see the vast options of Farm to Table
• Learn the best harvesting methods on the Tower Garden
• Learn rooting strategies
• Learn how to grow fresh, nutritious, and pesticide-free crops on the Tower Garden
• Learn how to store and preserve your produce
• Get hands on with growing leafy greens, microgreens, vegetables, flowers, and fruit on the Tower Garden
$10 per Adult - Minimum 10 Adults / Maximum 60 Adults
School Tours at an True Garden: An Aeroponic Tower Farm
• Get hands-on experience of how plants grow from seed to harvest
• View over 100 different types of edible plants growing aeroponically (no soil, no dirt)
• Learn how to grow sustainable crops in Arizona
• Learn the basics of how the Tower Garden works (irrigation, pumps, watering cycles, nutrients, etc,)
• Students get to taste different types of leafy greens and aromatic herbs
• Learn the basics of vertical farming
- $5 per student, minimum 10 students, maximum 40
Learn all the essentials of growing produce with an aeroponic Tower Garden. This is the perfect beginners course for those seeking to learn more about the Tower Garden.
Class will cover master tower gardening techniques such as:
1. Growing in your tower longer by trimming/harvesting; tower
placement; cooling or heating water in reservoir; Shade Cloth tips too!
2. Tomato trimming/cloning techniques to increase production from
3. Botanical pest controls-Best practice.
4. Nutrient deficiencies-identify too much or too little & what to do.
5. Clips or Net pots?
6. Pollination techniques to increase yield.
7. Controlling roots in your tower.
8. Automating multiple towers.
9. Micro Greens for the tower.