Farm to Table Tour - For Adults
• Learn the benefits of growing crops vertically
• Harvest fresh leafy-greens and see the vast options of Farm to Table
• Learn the best harvesting methods on the Tower Garden
• Learn rooting strategies
• Learn how to grow fresh, nutritious, and pesticide-free crops on the Tower Garden
• Learn how to store and preserve your produce
• Get hands on with growing leafy greens, microgreens, vegetables, flowers, and fruit on the Tower Garden
$10 per Adult - Minimum 10 Adults / Maximum 60 Adults
Class will cover master tower gardening techniques such as:
1. Growing in your tower longer by trimming/harvesting; tower
placement; cooling or heating water in reservoir; Shade Cloth tips too!
2. Tomato trimming/cloning techniques to increase production from
3. Botanical pest controls-Best practice.
4. Nutrient deficiencies-identify too much or too little & what to do.
5. Clips or Net pots?
6. Pollination techniques to increase yield.
7. Controlling roots in your tower.
8. Automating multiple towers.
9. Micro Greens for the tower.