- This event has passed.
Tower Garden advanced class
September 16, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
One event on September 16, 2017 at 1:00pm
One event on November 18, 2017 at 1:00pm
One event on December 16, 2017 at 1:00pm
One event on January 20, 2018 at 1:00pm
One event on February 17, 2018 at 1:00pm
One event on March 17, 2018 at 1:00pm
One event on April 21, 2018 at 1:00pm
One event on May 19, 2018 at 1:00pm
Class will cover master tower gardening techniques such as:
1. Growing in your tower longer by trimming/harvesting; tower
placement; cooling or heating water in reservoir; Shade Cloth tips too!
2. Tomato trimming/cloning techniques to increase production from
3. Botanical pest controls-Best practice.
4. Nutrient deficiencies-identify too much or too little & what to do.
5. Clips or Net pots?
6. Pollination techniques to increase yield.
7. Controlling roots in your tower.
8. Automating multiple towers.
9. Micro Greens for the tower.
20 people are attending Tower Garden advanced class