Tower Garden advanced class
December 16 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
One event on September 16, 2017 at 1:00pm
One event on November 18, 2017 at 1:00pm
One event on December 16, 2017 at 1:00pm
One event on January 20, 2018 at 1:00pm
One event on February 17, 2018 at 1:00pm
One event on March 17, 2018 at 1:00pm
One event on April 21, 2018 at 1:00pm
One event on May 19, 2018 at 1:00pm
Class will cover master tower gardening techniques such as:
1. Growing in your tower longer by trimming/harvesting; tower
placement; cooling or heating water in reservoir; Shade Cloth tips too!
2. Tomato trimming/cloning techniques to increase production from
3. Botanical pest controls-Best practice.
4. Nutrient deficiencies-identify too much or too little & what to do.
5. Clips or Net pots?
6. Pollination techniques to increase yield.
7. Controlling roots in your tower.
8. Automating multiple towers.
9. Micro Greens for the tower.